opinion of anime over time
- pre-weeb: oh, those Japanese cartoon things! I saw an episode of sailor moon once
- naruto phase: I love naruto!!!! Itadakimasu! *attempts to use chopsticks on instant ramen* jutsuuuuu! *does naruto run up tree, falls on ass*
- the Full Weeb: IM REALLY KAWAII ANIME IS MY LIFE BAKA BAKA BAKA
- post-naruto: naruto is so lame and overrated. anyone who likes is a baka. I watch the REAL anime, like vampire knight and soul eater. Desu
- post-weeb: anime is for babies. I hate anime, fucking weeaboos need to stop clogging up this earth
- accidentally finding an anime I like: it's just one, I'm not a weeb or anything. I just appreciate this ONE show regardless of the medium.
- weeb-in-denial: I... I'm not a weeb... okay maybe I am. I'm so sorry. Gomen
- post-weeb weeb: Y'ALL BITCHES BETTER CALL ME SENPAI
this is worth its own post
i mean how dare you
From Media Arts Center San Diego:
We’re talking about food systems here…
What does food justice really look like? During the last six months we spent time with a handful of residents who work the land of the diverse urban neighborhoods of San Diego. We’ve been chatting about access or the lack thereof to fresh food in their communities and how they are going about subverting the system to reform urban agriculture policies, grow healthy food, create new jobs, and make positive change in their neighborhoods. Land & Freedom explores these models of empowerment that need to be shared with other communities. Because food is a universal issue, and one that is of interest across social-economic intersections, food justice issues are essential to the conversation of social justice in the U.S.
listen you boutta have the thickest smoodie of all time, where is your liquid? your ice? weak ass aesthetics, try again
smh they leave the strawberry tops on… might as well leave the gotdam banana peels onu can eat strawberry tops… & recent studies are showing banana peels are healthy n nutritious for u:…. The turntables
n im sure the outside of a coconut is mad high in fiber but im not bout ta eat woodchips cause of no govermence scienticians
Jeff “Vintage Dick” Goldblum in GQ Magazine, September 2014
i love him so much.
things were never the same for gene after that
with the usual suspects!
goth chics & magical girls … & ratchet ol’ me! 🙈❤️❤️❤️
#g40 #g40artsummit #ipukekawaii #painfullykaawaii #thebattyblackloli (Blind Whino)